What do you get when Mockeries decide to make more of their number?
They have no link left to humanity, so lack the cooperation of a loyal mockery.
They are born without eyes, as they do not need them.
Their music is not the pleasant song of a Mockery, but something indigestible to human tastes.
STR 6, DEX 15, WIL 15, 8hp. Hidden Dagger (d6).
- Call in a team of Mock Birds with a Canon (d12).
- Rally Mockeries to shed the link to humanity.
- Immediately know an exaggerated version of your life story upon touching you.
STR 14, DEX 8, WIL 7, 10hp. Hoof Punch (d8).
- Fly into a rage to protect other Mockeries.
- Vainly seek out adornments for herself.
- Eat pig-meat in defiance of her original image.
Avoree Fib - Ancient Mockery
STR 12, DEX 6, WIL 4, 7hp. Chicken-Club (d6).
- Tell a depressing story about his eternal existence.
- Cry out in pain and blame an innocent.
- Gorge himself on food that he doesn't need.
He-Metal Sage - Strategist
STR 10, DEX 10, WIL 17, 8hp. Ornate Pistol (d8).
- Craft elaborate plans to overthrow humanity.
- Enforce needless military bureaucracy on his compatriots.
- Lay colourful explosives (d12) and detonate them at the end of a speech.
Mr Free Gothkit
STR 5, DEX 18, WIL 16, 12hp. Flailing Arms (d6).
- Cause awe in other Mockeries, who recognise him as their chosen one.
- Gibber nonsense and flail around.
- Order other Mockeries onto suicide missions.