Wizzodds are people so obsessed with a single Arcanum that it starts to rub off on them, eventually forming a bond. As a standard Arcanum-user might bent the device's powers in new ways, a Wizzodd becomes one with their beloved, and uses it in ways that shouldn't work.
They are isolated, because you need to give your whole self to an Arcanum to reach this level of affinity. If you have any other relationships it doesn't work. They cannot even tolerate other Arcana in their presence, let alone bring themselves to use another.
The bond extends to their names, which they either shed completely or combine with the name of their Arcanum.
1: Great Xtenda
STR 6, DEX 8, WIL 16, 10hp. Carapace (Armour 1).
Extension Mask: The wearer can speed/slow their perception of time.
- Re-view a past occurrence, even if he wasn't there.
- Age/Revivify himself or others unwillingly.
- Produce objects from the distant past or future.
STR 5, DEX 14, WIL 17, 9hp.
Torment Crown: Causes intense pain to the wearer and all within range, which depends on the intensity of pain chosen by the wearer.
- Cause enough pain that the target burst into flames (d12 Damage on a failed WIL Save).
- Cause a highly specific type of pain that triggers old memories, which Tormental can also see.
- Destroy a target's sense of pain entirely, leaving an empty feeling.
3: Orrob Boss
STR 10, DEX 3, WIL 14, 8hp. Immortality Suit (Armour 1).
Angel Orb: Float from the wielder to a known person, delivering a single telepathic message.
- Transfer ailments from the wielder to the receiver.
- Transfer stored energy or emotions from the wielder to receiver.
- Impregnate the target with a new Orb, violently born the next day (lose d8 STR).
STR 16, DEX 15, WIL 12, 12hp. Metal Parts (Armour 1).
Phase Rod: Touch an object to temporarily show its state in the most likely future reality.
- Cause incredible coincidences for good or harm.
- Prevent sure fire certainties from happening.
- State something that absolutely will not happen. If it happens, reality tears Phaserod apart.
5: Rekt Torso
STR 11, DEX 10, WIL 13, 12hp. Crystal Teeth (d6), Staff (d8).
Mummified Star-Prince: If fed intelligent flesh, will reveal secrets about that being.
- Reproduce the effect of Arcana it is fed.
- Refine or modify raw material fed to it.
- Temporarily take control of a living creature it feeds from.
STR 14, DEX 8, WIL 10, 11hp. Lead Suit (Armour 1).
Demolition Maul (d8): Any structure struck by this will begin to slowly crumble, losing 1hp every hour until it is ruined.
- Cause organic things to slowly crumble.
- Cause ideologies and movements to slowly crumble.
- Cause laws of reality to slowly deteriorate.