The Electric Bastionland Kickstarter was a huge success, and the start of 2020 is dedicated towards getting those books out to backers asap (update: we're still on track!).
In fact, it was such a massive success that I've decided to take the plunge and spend April to December 2020 working full-time on supporting Electric Bastionland and creating new game content. At the end of 2020 I'd like to at least continue dedicating the bulk of my time to Bastionland, but quite a few unknowns to tackle before then.
So what can you expect from the middle of April when I go full-time?
- After making such a big book I'd like to make a few smaller books to support your Electric Bastionland game
- Some small games that diverge from the Into the Odd system
- Work towards the next big book, something Bastionland related...
- Regular blog posts. At least one content-packed post per week
- Multimedia content. Dipping into audio and video
- I'm not going to be actively seeking freelance writing, but if the right project comes along then I might show up in some other books.
- Revisiting projects that I just haven't been able to get off the ground, including an SRD and license for Into the Odd hacks
- Mainly just expect to hear a lot more from me, as my attention will be 100% dedicated to game stuff.
I couldn't do this without all of you that have supported me on Patreon, backed the Kickstarter, bought Into the Odd, and spread enthusiasm for my games.
Here's to a pleasantly odd 2020.